Friday, December 28, 2007

Another year down!!


This year started out dragging, which is unusual. Usually the months fly by. But now all of the sudden we are at the end of this year. It is satisfying to look back and see all the things I have accomplished year. Many of the accomplishments were official and unofficial goals that I have had for myself. Official meaning it was something that I wanted to do before I die. Unofficial being I thought it would be fun to do one day.

  • Graduate with B.S. from BYU-Idaho (official goal)
  • Internship (official)
  • Work in a untraditional school (The Leadership School) (unofficial)
  • Live on the East Coast (Maine) (Official)
  • Go to Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire (unofficial) Making the # of states I've been to 28, I think.
  • Go to Boston (unofficial)
  • Go to Washington DC (surprise treat)
  • Climb Mt. Timpanogos (unofficial)
  • Sew three quilts (unofficial)
  • Started a leadership course here in Utah (official)

No comments: