Sunday, April 6, 2008

Next time won't you sing with me.

A - Attached or single? Single.
B - Best friend? My sisters
C - Comfort food? Peanut butter and jelly.
D - Day of choice? Sunday
E - Essential item? Chapstick
F - Favorite color? Torquoise, Teel, Bright blue.
G - Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H - Hometown? Good old WJ.
I - Indulgences? Chocolate chip cookies.
J - January or July? July. 4th of July is my favorite holiday. Fireworks Yay!
K - Kids? Someday.
L - Life isn’t complete without…? Humor, Laughing.
M - Marriage date? "They say when you marry in June..." -7 Brides for 7 Brothers.
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 4 sisters. 2 brothers.
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges. Apples, good, but make me more hungry.
P - Phobias or fears? Falling
Q - Quote? "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."--Eliza Bennet (Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen) Life is funny. Don't forget to laugh.
R - Reason to smile? Life. See Q.
S - Season of choice? Summer, season of play.
T - Tag six: Cori, Hannah, whoever wants to do it.
U - Unknown fact about me? hmmm, coming soon.
V - Vegetable? Peppers (green, red, orange, yellow.)
W - Worst habit? Cracking my knuckles. I hate it.
X - X-ray or ultrasound? what kind of question is that?
Y - Your favorite food? Yes.
Z - Zodiac sign? Taurus.

No comments: