Monday, November 3, 2008

Wanted: Cute shoes that are comfortable and that I can wear to work.

I am on a quest. This quest is to find comfortable business type shoes that I can wear to work. Most women at work wear four inch pump, pizza or peek-a-boo toe. These shoes are darling and they are often the difference between a great outfit and a fabulous one. But wearing them all day?!?! I can’t do it. I’ll admit I love dressing up cute and topping it off with a great pair of sexy heels. However a few hours in the evening or at church is my max, I can maybe make an exception for a special occasion like my sisters' weddings. But on those special occasions I general spending the day thinking to myself "Don't fall. Don't fall. Please don't fall." I have too much to do at work to have time to remind myself not to fall. And when I’m getting ready at six in the morning, I very rarely feel fabulously beautiful when I am running out the door before 7am. And sexy shoes wouldn't help change that. If I could have my way I would wear running shoes or flip flops everyday. Those are my favorite shoes. Unfortunately they are discriminated against in the business world. I know they say pain is the cost of beauty. But when it comes to my feet comfort comes first. So I am on a quest to find cute comfy shoes that won't drain my savings account. Any suggestions???

1 comment:

caron said...

I don't know, dude, but when you figure it out TAKE ME WITH YOU! I don't broaden myself much in the shoe department, I really just find one style I like and buy it in every bland across the board color I can get my hands on. I'm all about flats, because then I don't fall down. My business shoes consist of black and brown in boots, flats, and pants like shoes.
Just keep your eyes open. And a reserve of money, because they are probably not going to be cheap!