Sunday, January 18, 2009

Changing so fast


Everytime he goes to sleep he wakes up different. He is growing up so fast. Everything changes. Lately I've been scrambling to get graduate school applications in. I am applying for a few programs at BYU and then a few at the U. BYU is due sooner so I am focusing on them right now. And we will see what else comes along. I am really open to anything. I am ready for a new adventure and a change. I am thankful to have my job at Zions. However my main goal right now is education. And I want to get as much as I as long as I am able.

1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

Good for you on the schooling! YAY!!!

And, yes, babies change FAR faster than should be possible. Its sooooo sad except that they are still super cute and so you can't be too sad for too long. What a complete miracle they are... :)