Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008 was GREAT!!!

I think it is safe to say that 2008 has been pretty awesome year. From wedding to London. To graduation to riding a camel. Yes Israel and Egypt was a huge highlight. From new job to new nephew. I am pretty satisfied with all that has happened this year. I had two main goals for the year. 1.) pay off student loan and I am there. 2) go Isreal and I did it.
I am now making plans for this next year and I am planning on some pretty great things. I don't know if I top 2008. Isreal and nephew could be hard to beat. But I am going to try to come up with a few things. How does Machu Picchu sound? or Grad school, triathalon... I'll keep you posted with the final list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, It was wonderful to hear you've had such a great year! And fun to the see the family pictures. Come visit us sometime, you know you're alway welcome in NH, although there are no camels here.

Susan

Unknown said...

sarah, wow it does sound like you had a great year! Keep telling me about your travels so I can live vicariouly through you!

The Whitaker Family said...

Wow, what a year!!!! Can't wait to hear all about things this year too-- sounds like you've got some great stuff on the horizon!