Wednesday, November 25, 2009

100 Thankfuls

I'm thankful for...


Family, family, family *Friends *School/education *Temples *Music!!! *Prayer *Freedom *My car that works and is paid off. *Prophets *Gospel *Scriptures *Little Sisters and Brothers (even the ones that are taller than me.) *Second Chances *Clean water *Healthy body *Cameras *Humor *Laughter *Strength beyond my own *Nephews (So far I only have one) *Books *Home *Children *New experiences and challenges *Teachers *Technology *Mountains *Trees *People *Cousins *Home Teachers *Air Planes *Food *Holidays *People who make me laugh *Miracles *Shoes *Wii Fit (Team) *Sundays *Washing Machines (Clothes/dishes) *My sewing machine (that I am too busy to use right now.) *Sunsets *Talented people *Moon and the stars *Long naps *Sunshine!!! *Happy people *Trials *Dancing *Hidden blessings *The Priesthood *The Priesthood holders *Medicine *Hot Showers *Smart people *Inspired people *Answers *Seasons *Holidays *Happy dreams *Occasional Fridays with no plans *Chocolate chip cookies *Military *Grandparents *Popcorn *Feel good movies *Weekends *Road trips *Sunday Dinners *Happy news *Phone Calls *Relief Society *Perspective *A plan *When things work out *And sometimes when things don't work out *Light *Truth *Change *Professors *Rain *Nature *Missionary couples *Service *Plan of Happiness *Knowledge *Hugs *Surprises *Spontaneity and randomness *Late night talks *Deep thought- provoking discussions. *Art *Honesty *Optimism *Compliments *Power to heal *Faith *Repentance *Thanksgiving *Turkey *

No comments: