Wednesday, December 2, 2009

28 things to do in December

I am finding that I am a big fan of to do lists. I love checking things off. In fact, I will put things on my to do list that I have already done just so I can check them off. I am also finding that school is consuming a lot of my time and brain power. So to make sure I fill my life with other things besides school and so time doesn’t just pass me by and I miss out on doing so many other great and unique things, I am going to make monthly to do lists. The lists will have things that are specific and unique to that month. 28 is just my lucky number right now.=) Please hold me accountable for these things. I will be updating this post and checking things off as I go. =)

  1. Go to the temple (at least 2xs) (1x check)
  2. Go Caroling
  3. Go see Savior of the World
  4. Play Christmas songs on the piano
  5. Learn a new song on the Piano (in progress)
  6. Go see the lights at temple square
  7. Watch White Christmas (3xs) (1x check)
  8. Hang a ornament (or more)
  9. Do a secret Santa for someone
  10. Wrap a present (or more)
  11. Bake something
  12. Finish Mark and Luke in the gospels
  13. Send Christmas cards to Brazil
  14. Play and sing Christmas songs with Dinah
  15. Go sledding
  16. Make a snowman (contingent on snow)
  17. Put up my olivewood nativity
  18. Go to the First Presidency's Christmas Fireside (Dec 6)
  19. Read a book that is not school related (Christmas break)
  20. Make a slide show with this year's family pictures
  21. Finish school projects (should probably move this one up on the list.)
  22. Start a snowball fight (finish it, or run away fast)
  23. Kiss under a mistletoe.
  24. Do at least 5 pages of my Israel photo book. (Christmas break)
  25. Go to Christmas around the World at BYU ( Dec. 4)
  26. Make New Year’s resolutions
  27. Buy Bekah's birthday present and celebrate with her
  28. Go to siblings' graduations and celebrate!!!
  29. Go to Disneyland (Dec 21-15) (Ok I overachieved. But I had to have this one on the list.)

Am I missing anything?

No comments: