Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas cards have all been sent. (Well, almost.) I didn’t have to worry about wrapping too many presents this year because this year my family by passed the presents and we have had four fun filled days in Disneyland. And right now I seem to be the last man standing. Everyone else in the family is dead asleep. I would still be going if the park didn’t close early tonight. It has been a fun week. Disneyland is always a good idea at Christmas. It is pure magic. Christmas music and lights fill the streets and everyone is happy.

I survived my first semester of graduate school. There were moments I didn’t think I would. I was happy to finish up my last final and be able to relax for the holidays. I made a quick spontaneous trip to Rexburg to surprise Bekah at her graduation ceremonies. After that was done we moved her home and got ready to leave for Disneyland.

Today as my mom and I were leaving the park  many of the characters were out waving and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. It made me happy. I love going to school and gaining a higher education. But there are some days I miss working as a teller. And as silly as it might sound, this Christmas I have missed it more. I miss helping people everyday and I miss wishing everyone I see a Merry Christmas. It really was great.

I guess I should go to bed since I am starting to fight to keep my eyes open.  Merry Christmas everyone. May all your dreams come true.

No comments: