Monday, April 19, 2010

purging and love

One of my favorite things to do at the end of a semester is PURGE! I love to clean out and send to the recycle bin all the class notes I won’t ever look at again, assignments with scores I don’t ever want to see again, handouts I saved because I thought I would need them…but nope I don’t need them…you get the idea. It’s like losing 10 pounds overnight. And it feels so good to clean out and start fresh. When living with roommates the end of the semester also meant white glove and check out. Although it sounds awful, some brainless manual labor can be a refreshing after hours of studying and finals. And it feels good to clean out the grime that has been building up the whole semester. (Physically and metaphorically.)

When I was going through files on my computer I found this. At first I didn’t remember where it came from, and then I remembered I let my little sister (the only one I can still say that about since she is the only sibling I have who is still shorter than me.) type on my computer one afternoon a few weeks ago and this is what she came up with. Kids are profound.

Does anyone really Know the true meaning of love? Well it means to stay with a person and promise to protect each other and stay with them until they die, well I guess that a coppel can get in a fight, but they stay together. That is love.

 

No comments: