Friday, May 21, 2010

falling for lancelot

This office is the most quiet office in which I have ever worked. So quiet I jump when my phone vibrates. Silence is never a good working condition for me. I tend to be easily distracted when it is too quiet and my mind wanders all over. I start doing things that I shouldn't be doing. (Like writing quick posts.) Fortunately some of my distractions are work approved, like reading and researching. I have been enjoying a lot of articles from Harvard Business Review and I find them fascinating. I also have been given the task of reading a few books. Yes, I get paid to read. I discovered I get less distracted and read better if I leave the office and go outside. So I guess I don't have a lot to complain about.

I've been thinking a lot about Camelot since my last post (mostly the music), and I discovered that Guinvere really did fall for Lancelot. These two actors were married in 2006. You can see them together again in Letters to Juliet. I've heard that it is sappy. But that's ok. Life is good with a little sap.



2 comments:

Hannah Jane said...

that's so crazy!!!!! They got married!!! i didn't know that!! but I loved letters to juliet

sarah h. said...

Yeah, they also had a kid 37 years earlier. But I decided to not advertise that.