Friday, September 30, 2011

"are you a hintze?"

Yeah, I get that...A LOT. Most recently last night at Kneaders from a person I had never talked to before. Fortunately, I am. And I am proud of it. And fortunately the name carries a good reputation with it. I've been told my great grandpa used to tell his children and grandchildren, "Remember, you're a Hintze." I won't be forgetting. Everywhere I go I'm told, "I knew so-and-so Hintze. S/He was a great person." Why would I want to forget or do anything to harm that!!! As the proverb says:

 good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. --Proverbs 22:1
Love, S. Hintze

PS. Happy September 30th!!! I am probably the only one who realizes its significance. But that's ok. I like my special day. 
PPS. How do they know?? Do I look like a Hintze?
PPPS. Thanks Brian @ Kneaders for the free desert. Can't go wrong with pumpkin and chocolate. 

No comments: