Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Up, up, and away…Finally

For at least a decade I have wanted to soar through the air by way of paragliding. I knew that no means of persuasion would ever entice me to force myself to jump out of a moving aircraft, thousands of feet above the ground. You can just keep your million dollars. However, running off a mountain and soaring away sounded like something I knew I could more than handle. In fact, I would love it. So, this summer the opportunity came when Cloud Nine offered a deal for half price on a tandem flight. Finally, after ten years and rescheduling four times due to rough winds we were able to take off.  

P1020315

On your mark…

P1020316

Get set…

P1020318

FLY!!!!!

Yeah, I could get use to this.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sarah,
I am just going to say it, you are so dang cool. That looks awesome.