Wednesday, February 1, 2012

this special 2012 report...

...is brought to you by Midnight in Austenland. You know the whole read 12 books in 2012 thing. Naturally, a book a month is the way stay on top of it and pace myself. So, I finished a book in January. Which means I am totally on schedule. Technically, it was 1am February 1st, but I had yet to sleep so it counts as January. And since I bought the book that day (oops) it totally counts as one of the "read 12 books I own." Yay, two down in January. Go me.

Midnight in Austenland is a fun read. Shannon Hale is witty and clever, and always a good read.

Midnight in Austenland

PS. Is it too early to buy Easter Candy? Yes? Well, it is in the store. Tempting me.
PPS. And no more buying books until I read a few of the ones I already own. Promise. Maybe.

1 comment:

rebekah said...

I just finished this book myself. So fun! Seriously hilarious in true Shannon Hale fashion, and a sweet romance. I'm glad you liked it, too.