Monday, December 10, 2012

a cruisin’ christmas

I am fresh off the boat and still rocking. No I mean literally rocking, you know swaying back and forth over those swells that aren’t really there. Ok, maybe it is just in my head. This year Christmas came a little early. And it came in the form of 7 days on a really big boat where they treat you like royalty and all that is expected of you is to be there and enjoy yourself. 
Carnival Splendor, here we come.
DSCN1544
Yes, life was really rough.


First day in Cabo San Lucas
DSCN1574
Snorkeling

Baby Sea Turtles

Day 2 in Cabo
DSCN1665





Home Sweet Ship
DSCN1638
Beyond all this amazing stuff I spent the week relaxing a lot, eating a lot, and reading a lot. Three books finished. I haven’t done that in a while. My favorite place to hide out, I mean hang out on the ship was in the spa. A bit of heaven a week long. A fabulous Merry Christmas.  
DSCN1610

1 comment:

Amy said...

Next Christmas a week in France, right? Looks like a great time.