Sunday, December 30, 2012

a hallelujah christmas

Normally on Sundays while driving to church I flip back and forth between two local stations known to play "church" music on Sundays. However, due to the recent loss of one station, I was forced to find a substitute while the surviving Sunday sounds station was on a commercial break. I decided to give the Christian Rock station (that I may or may not listen to on a regular basis) a try. I think it was fate because not only were they still playing Christmas music, but this song came on. I am already in love with the original Hallelujah song. But I fell in love all over again with the Christmas lyrics. 




It has already been added to my Ipod and it will probably be one of the few Christmas pieces that will stay there year around. 

No comments: