Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

This week has been abosolutely delightful and harmful to my bank account. I have enjoyed my time off from school. I have relaxed, had sleepovers with my sisters, went to lunch with Hannah at Sweet Tomatoes (One of the places to eat because you can stuff yourself and not feel guilty because it is all salad.) And I went on a major shopping spree. But I justify it with a couple of very good reasons:

1. It is the first one I have gone in over a year. Last year I avoided major shopping because I was in school and unemployed. And then I was living in the backwoods of Maine and I didn't care a bit about what I was wearing as long as it was warm. Any cute clothes were lost underneath of at least 2 other layers.

2. Everything I bought was five dollars or less. I scored big time. I found racks and racks of cute clothes marked down to five dollars. Originally $30 or more. It was fun.

2 comments:

caron said...

I shouldn't even ask, but where was this?

Tammy & Gabe said...

Hey Sarah, I didn't even know you had a blog. It sounds like you're having lots of fun now that you're done with school!