Friday, October 26, 2007

This Week...

This week was a full and fun week. Grandma cooked dinner on Monday. Aka Cracker Barrell. On Tuesday we went to Red Robbins for Katie's (my roommate) birthday. And on Thursday the girls went to the Spa at Gardner Village and got massages. Heavenly!!! I found myself a new hobby. Definitely something that I will have to splurge on every now and then.

At school, "my teacher" has been gone for few days. So I have been the teacher. And that has been fun. I like teaching and I think I would like being a teacher if I could have all the lesson plans and other paper work done for me.

This next week there is no school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Yippee. Now what am I going to do with myself. All my friends are working or in school. Don't worry. I am sure I will find a few things to fill my time.

1 comment:

Russ May said...

Nice blog Sarah. It's fun to know what's going on. It was fun to see you at Grandpa's birthday. And I think you've (probably re-)discovered an important key to happiness. Good for you.
Uncle Russ