Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy 200,000 Miles!

It's not everyday your baby turns 200,000 miles old. And it's not every person that gets to see their "baby" turn 200,000 miles old. Well, I got to witness such a miracle today on my way to work. And it was percious. She's been a good little car and I plan on keeping her around for another 100,000 miles. It was love at first sight just over three years ago. It didn't matter that she had an unexplainable amount of miles already. I knew she was the one for me. And she's been good to me through the years and the miles. She has run great through thick and thin. Including the year we went BYU-Idaho and the many trips back and forth. Trips south and to Las Vegas. We've been through snow storms, hot summer days, many road trips and camping trips, laughter, kisses, break ups, let downs, happy moments and suprises, speeding tickets, chips and flat tires. She's been there when I've needed to escape and get away. And she's been there to take me home. We've shared a lot together. She's forgiven me after I've gone longer than I should've between oil changes. She survived an incident with black ice and a sign. She's always there waiting for me after work. She keeps me warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Yes my life would be pretty empty and stationary without her. So here's my tribute to her. And here's to another 100,000 miles.

1 comment:

randa_joy said...

That is hilarious! You failed to mention, however, the make and model. (c: