Sunday, January 27, 2008

Meet Sampson

Posted by Picasa
And yet more proof that the second coming is approaching quickly and Dinah and Calebe are spoiled. My family has a dog. I have been asking for a dog for 25 years. The answer has always been no. Dinah sticks out her lip and bats her eyes and my dad caves in.
Anyway we got him from animal services. I am in fan of adopting from the humane society. I feel like I am doing some great good by taking in a poor pitiful creature that has been abandon by previous owners. Samson is a sweety. He hardly ever barks. He was already house trained and he knows few other tricks. He also loves the kids. He follows Dinah all around. He is the perfect dog for our family. And he is so happy to have a home and a family.

1 comment:

randa_joy said...

Sampson is SO CUTE and so is Dinah. When I met Dinah she was just a baby and now she's so grown up! That makes me feel extra OLD!