Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!

Tag: Post your favorite movie kiss.

fav kiss

A little off the beaten path, but the one that comes to my head is in Becoming Jane. (or the one I saw the most recent.) James McAvoy does a great “grab and kiss”—as my mom would call it. (You can also see it in Penelope.) There are three kisses in this movie and they are all good. (BTW What makes a good movie kiss? Music, anticipation…?) My favorite romantic line also comes from this movie. Tom Lefroy asks Jane, “What value would there be in life if we are not together?” I just love this movie all around, probably in my top 5. It’s not your average “happily ever after” show. But maybe that’s why I like it. Sometimes, or most times, life doesn’t turn out how you would like it to. You just do your best, and be HAPPILY EVER AFTER, with what you’ve got.

Hugs and kisses. xOxoX

Tag: Bekah, Hannah, Mom, Cori, Caron, Rachel, or any of you ladies (or gentlemen) who would like to spread a little valentine cheer.

PS. I just thought of another one. It take 5 VHS (or 2 DVDs) and 6 hours to get there, but it is worth the wait. All good things are.

Pride and Prejudice. (Not the Keira Knightley one.)

pride_kiss

1 comment:

randa_joy said...

Did you see PBS' most recent version of Emma starring Romola Garai & Jonny Lee Miller? I'm not sure it's my favorite Emma... still good though. I love my JA in pretty much any form.