Friday, February 19, 2010

dream

Nine months of planning, anticipating, saving, shopping, preparing, waiting, packing, and dreaming…are finally over and we are on our way. We’ll be living the dream for six days and six nights. And for me, this really will be a dream come true. Not the fancy ship, the pampering, the pools, the sunshine. (Although, they will be a fun and new experience.) But the opportunity to travel international, see ruins, scuba dive, see new places, experience new things with my family is one of my dreams.

I’ve traveled lots by myself and with friends, and I often get places and wish I could share it all with my family. I wish they could see, feel, and experience everything.Then when I come home and can’t stop talking about it they would know and really understand.

So, for six amazing days in Mexico, Honduras, and Belize…

I will be living my dream.

Hasta Luego. (Maybe)

carnival-dream-renderingsm

Just forward my mail to:

1401 Carnival Dream

Somewhere, Caribbean

Atlantic Ocean

I might not be back!

1 comment:

Jolena said...

Have a fantastic time Sarah! I'm glad you decided to go!