Wednesday, March 3, 2010

home again, home again…

And I’m back (unfortunately). The week was an absolute dream, and it feels like it was a dream. For I one week I was treated like royalty. I loved: the boat (I mean ship), the blue, blue ocean(amazing!! loved it!!), the adventures, the sun, the humidity, my family, the shopping, the food, the rocking of the ship.

A few favorites:

  • Climbing a Mayan Temple with my dad.
  • Teaching my sister how to barter with the locals.
  • Riding the rhino (dune buggy) with my mom.
  • Zip lining across the hills of Honduras, over the jungle.  (yes it was high. AMAZING)
  • Dancing the cha cha with my dad to a live band while everyone watched.
  • Strawberry soup
  • Snorkeling
  • Flirting with the locals. (They are charmers, especially when they are trying to sell you something.)
  • The turquoise jewelry (love it!)
  • Sitting at the bar with my water and listening to the live bands
  • Saving mucho money because I don’t drink alcohol.
  • Getting a tan in February.

More details and pictures to come. School projects and tests have had to come first right now.

Beijos

No comments: