Monday, July 26, 2010

currently cameraless, computerless, and keyless

Currently cameraless: I've been blessed with a curse for cameras. It started back in high school with my first orchestra tour my sophomore year. It was my first big trip without parents and we were going to San Francisco (that's fun to say). I had a great time and I took lots fabulous pictures to remember the sites I saw, the seniors I hung out with, and the fun I had. I got home only to discover...(yes this was back before the digital era.) the film had not been loaded correctly and none of the pictures I took turned out. Devastation. Since then I have had other incidents. Broken other cameras. And the curse continued on my recent road trip when my camera mysteriously stopped working (Honestly, no explanation. Both batteries--nothing.) and then I dropped my mom's camera, which put it out of commission. This curse is really too bad because I dearly love pictures and cameras. I just wished they loved me.

Currently Computerless: My cord to my computer got caught in the hinge of the hide-a-bed at my parents' house and I discovered the damage that had been done when I was getting set to settle in front of a movie and work on a project. Project didn't get done. And I am out a computer until I can get a new cord. Bummer.

Currently Keyless: Keeping track of my keys is a daily objective for me. This last weekend my last original disappeared somewhere along the Provo river. It is really a mystery because I had it hooked on good and tight. Fortunately, I do have a couple of spares. FYI: It doesn't help to keep your spare key in your car.

No comments: