Saturday, July 3, 2010

happy 4th of july

In the car is hardly an ideal way to spend my favorite holiday. (I love fireworks, rodeos, parades, fireworks, BBQs, swimming, carnivals, sparklers, watermelon, fireworks, etc.) However, I am pretty lucky because I get to see a few of the many beauties that America has to offer while on our road trip. Seriously, there is so much beauty to love and enjoy in America. And I am in love with all of it. Today I saw: The Black Hills of Dakota. The green prairie and red dirt of Wyoming. The Bighorn mountain range.(amazing) The Badlands. (Prettier than they sound.) And more. SO BEAUTIFUL. I live in a spectacular country. Not just country though; this whole planet we call earth is covered with gorgeousness. I have been privileged to see exquisite wonders all over. So much proof that God loves us.

I would have more pictures but I was driving and my mom wouldn’t let me take pictures while we were winding through Bighorn. Tomorrow: Yellowstone.DSCN0281 DSCN0313 DSCN0370
DSCN0419
DSCN0420
american-flag-and-fireworks-thumb

No comments: