Tuesday, December 7, 2010

christmas is in the air

...and so is the end of the semester. Classes are starting to wind down. Next week is finals. I already had my last negotiations class. I'm sad. I have absolutely enjoyed this semester. I've loved: the class discussions, the classmates, the different perspectives I've been introduced to, the different concepts and theories I've learned. SO great! And the stress level of this semester was way down compared my two semesters last year. Time has been just as tight since I'm working two jobs and in the temple. But it's all good.

My days at BYU are numbered. One more semester. Definitely bitter sweet. I'll be happy to graduate and have the degree, but sad to leave the learning environment. Some MPA classmates have been here since their undergrad days and they are ready to move on. But I will only have 2 years. I did have 3 wonderful years at BYUI. (I did a four year degree in three years. That was dumb. I should've stretched it out more. That's what I get for not changing my major six times. I didn't change it at all.)

The Final Countdown:


HR Law Final Paper
Team Mgmt Paper
Finish Defining Moments (almost)
Personal Code of Ethics
Organization Code of Ethics
Flexibility Final
Negotiations Final
Team Management Final
Ethics Final
Career report Paper
Grade a ton of papers

No comments: