Sunday, April 3, 2011

16 days

And I am supposed to know all I need to know and be ready and qualified to enter the workforce and change the world. I’m not ready. I don’t feel ready nor as qualified as I feel the expectation will be. I feel like there is still so much for me to learn. A few more classes I should take. But the thought of more classes right now is draining.

It’s interesting. I have the same feeling I had at the end of my mission. I wasn’t ready for it to end. There were still so many things I could do. So many things I could learn. A few things I would do a few things differently. But I was exhausted at the end. I was ready for some rest. I was ready to give others aspects of my life some attention. That is how I am feeling now. Time for some change. Ready or not.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Are you still going to China? You should plan to come and hang out in Spain for some rest.=)