Tuesday, April 12, 2011

9 days

Have you ever felt incredibly blessed. Things are going good. Really good. Not perfect, but not much you can complain about. And then you realize that it’s been a little while since you have had a major trial. Which means your number has to be coming up…any minute. You find yourself holding your breath…waiting for something to happen. Something that will rock your boat a little bit.

I’m waiting…and trying to not be too comfortable. Something is bound to happen any minute. I have been so blessed these last two years. This opportunity to gain more education has been a definite tender mercy in my life. I love school. I love learning. It hasn’t been easy. But it’s been good. And I have been looked after and cared for by Someone who loves me.

Today I had my last class at BYU. It is a little surreal to be at this point. The time went by fast. Memories of my first day are still fresh in my mind. I’m going to miss class, professors, and classmates.

No comments: