Thursday, August 26, 2010

i guess i...

should probably start checking out what my class schedule will be starting on Monday. And maybe I should check to make sure I have the books I need. Maybe I should locate a pencil and some paper, or at least make sure my laptop will start up. I think I've done everything I need to for my financial aid. Pretty sure. Ok, I should check on that, too.

It's not that I hate school. I love it. I am just in denial that the summer is coming to an end. It has been too delightful and there are still so many things that I need to do before it can officially disappear.

Such as:
Canoeing
Hike Squaw Peak (this actually might be a good one for fall.)
Water ski
Drive-in
Road trip
Nauvoo
Float the Provo River
Cook
Grand Canyon
Sew
Rock Climb
Yellowstone
BBQ

Water slide
Bon Fire
Homemade Ice Cream
Camp
Dutch Oven

Read
Mount Rushmore
S'Mores
Niece
Outdoor Movie
Cook 

Run
Moab/Arches
Read
Worked
Bon Fire
Sleep under the stars
Cabin
Meteor shower

Demolition Derby
Garage sale



(I guess I've done most of my list.)


Ok, I guess school can start.(sigh)I will dig out my back pack from the back of the closet.





2 comments:

MamaHintze said...

I literally giggle every time I see that video--starting with the penguin first, of course.

Jaclyn said...

I love your list and amen to the dragging our feet towards starting up again. Thank goodness we have a long weekend to ease us in.