Monday, August 9, 2010

i'm not...

suppose to be at work today. I am suppose to be on my way to AZ and Jacob's Lake and the Grand Canyon. But I'm not. I am sitting at work trying my darnedest to focus on the projects I have. And obviously that is not working because obviously I AM DISTRACTED.

Weekend Happenings: Saw Letters to Juliet. (Everything you heard about it is true.) Saw Inception (Everything you heard about it is true, too.) Found a sweet deal on books at a garage sale, including a book that I have wanted for over a year. Learned how to change my oil. Changed my oil. Read. Napped. Fell in love with a dog named Dream Weaver. Weaver for short. He plays hide n' go seek. (I hide. He seeks.) Sunday was good. God answers prayers. Didn't go to AZ.

1 comment:

MamaHintze said...

We'll try again next week!