Sunday, September 12, 2010

made my day

My nephew usually does. I got to chat with him through video G-chat today. It pretty much was the highlight of my day, even though it was a one way conversation.He is only 22 months old and is still working on the working on getting words to work. He has the important ones down. Mom and Please. Mostly he grunts and points. But that is ok. I still love talking to him. And he is always excited to see me. He does some awesome animal sounds. He knows what a lion, monkey, dog, and bear say. Although, the bear sounds an awful lot like the lion. His mom is teaching him what an alligator says for football season. Go gators. My favorite is the elephant. He squeezes his lips together and blows out. Try it and you will have his imitation of an elephant. Oh yeah, he also has a great car sound. What little boy doesn't? Seriously, the kid is brilliant. I love him and would love a dozen of him around to play with all the time. 



I wouldn't mind having a few extra of this cutie around, too.  


Can you blame me?

No comments: