Monday, September 20, 2010

nuisance no more

I have a new favorite indulgence…well sort of. One of those beauty, pamper myself indulgences. Let me explain.

Women, we all know beauty is painful and a nuisance. Especially when comes to getting rid of that undesirable hair above the eyes. Yes, I am referring to the eye brows and that hair that is never where you want it or in the shape you would like it. Thus requiring plucking or waxing. AKA pain and, seriously, tedious work.  

eyebrow-regrowth

Well, this weekend I went to get my hair done where I always go. Shellie’s Salon. She asked if I would like her to do my eye brows for me. Why not? I hadn’t taken the time do them in quite a while. So I laid back and let her take care of the rest. It seriously was the best. And I love the results.

I highly recommend indulging yourself. Go and get your eye brows professionally done. Let someone else take care of those messy little critters. So worth the few extra bucks.(Maybe I am the last person to figure this out. I don’t know why it took me so long.)

If you are looking for a place to go,eye brows or hair. I recommend Shellie. She has her own salon in her home, so she is one of those people who I can count on to always be there, and she has superb taste and talent. She is also super cute and fun to talk to. Mention my name and she will treat you extra good. Just kidding, she treats everyone extra good.

No comments: