Friday, November 12, 2010

21 days of Thanksgiving--Day 8

On the 8th day of Thanksgiving the blessing(s) I am thankful for is(are)...my Friday mornings. Every Thursday night I change my alarm clock and pray that it will go off the next morning, even though it means leaving the house at an obscene hour when all the stars are still shining bright as I walk out the front door...All because I would hate to miss my favorite morning of the week. Friday mornings I work at the temple. I love it. You would be surprised at the energy that is there so early in the morning. It is fantastic. 

One of my favorite "posts" of my shift is when I get to sit by the front door and greet people as they come in or leave. So much fun to talk with the people coming to the temple, chat with the temple presidency as they go by, smile at people as they come in, watch the herds of missionaries, watch the line into the temple go out the doors and down the sidewalk. Such a great place to be. Yup, I am blessed.

No comments: