Friday, November 5, 2010

21 days of Thanksgiving--Day 2

On the second day of Thanksgiving I am thankful for...A+++ health. For sure, definitely not something that I take for granted. I am so thankful for good health and that I have never had any major illness. I've never had surgery. I've never seen the inside of a hospital, except to visit others. The last doctor who maybe knew my name was my pediatrician. I've never taken medication for over 10 days. I've never had allergies. I can eat anything. No broken bones. No bee stings. Stitches once. I maybe get a cold once a year. There is nothing that keeps me from running and being active.(except for a lack of time.) I probably have one of the shortest and most boring medical records on the planet. (knock on wood) Sure, I have a few scars, but those are just proof that I've lived. I am super blessed. 

PS. What are you thankful for?

No comments: