Thursday, November 11, 2010

MBA

This semester I hardly get to see my MPA friends because most of the classes I am taking are MBA classes. But I have really enjoyed associating with MBA students. They are great people and they have been fabulous to work with. There is a fun culture in the MBA program that is perpetuated by their fun sense of humor and positive, friendly attitude. At the end of every class the MBA students give their teachers a round of applause. If a lecture is especially good they give a standing ovation. I like it. On several occasions I have passed or sat down next to someone I haven't met and they already knew my name. Today a group of them (guys) made me blush. First time in a long time. It's good to know that there are some great people going out into the business world.

No comments: