Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11

Today's date is just fun.

I think I have my schedule finalized. I opted for less credits, opposed to going crazy with a lot of credits. That way I can focus on my job (internship), finding a job, and getting good grades. I made the mistake of dropping one really good class, that I was lucky to get into, because I didn't think it would work in my schedule. That was dumb. It would've. Thirty seconds later I tried to add it back in and it was too late.

I realized something today. I've learned a lot of great things through the last two years. Skills that I can definitely use. However, with all the great stuff I've learned through the last two years I had forgotten some of the stuff I was originally passionate for. It was good to realize that and remember some of my passions.Before thoughts of finding a job were somewhat daunting. Now that I have remembered some the things I was passionate about before I started the program I can refocus my job search. However, if I don't find a job in one of my passion areas, I have other skills I have gained and enjoy that I can fall back on. There are options. Now to find that brilliant job that fits me. (Does that make sense to anyone but me?)

PS. I love my corn bag. Every night it is hot and at my feet. I cannot sleep if my feet are cold and this glorious thing has saved me from many a sleepless nights.

1 comment:

Hannah Jane said...

P.S I love my heated mattress pad... every night it brings warmth to my bed!

love you!