Friday, January 28, 2011

trying real

On Tuesday I decided to try the Real Food Diet. Not the meatless kind, that wouldn't work for me. The Real Food Diet that you basically eat more whole foods and eliminate processed food and sugar from your meals. It wasn't for the purpose of losing weight, but more for practicing healthy habits. On Wednesday I did really good. I ate lots of fruit and vegetables, eggs, and whole wheat bread. It was great. On Thursday, I started out great. More fruit for breakfast. Some almonds for a snack. After class and the MPA devotional, I had to run to work. On the way out the door I grabbed the refreshments they were serving. As I crossed the street to work I realized the hot dog I was carrying (a good one from Costco) was probably not on the recommended foods list for the Real Food Diet. Oh man. What should I do? I ate it. It was good. Maybe I'll try the diet some other time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good choice!! So worth it!