Wednesday, January 5, 2011

second day...

into the semester and it is already more stressful than I anticipated. I don't get stressed often and when I do I don't like to admit it. I know it will get better once I decide what I want to do and go with it. But until then I can't decide: Classes. Job. Time. Internship.

Thoughts running through head, keeping me up at night until I turn on the Ipod to drown them out...
Last semester...yay!...yikes! Am I going to be prepared for the jobs that I have been trained for the last two years. What classes should I take this semester to be more prepared. Do I know everything I need to know? What more can I learn? Do I have time to learn everything I need and look for a job and have life...ahhhh. I want to take advantage of this last semester and take all I can but I don't want to be too stressed with not having enough time. And I want to do good... Should I go to China? ...Where should I look for jobs? What if I find my dream job but I am not qualified because I decided to not take the class I should have....
Yeah. My head hasn't shut up for three days. And I've been going to the first day of a bunch of classes to see if I should take them or not. About 15 times during each class I decide I should and then change my mind. On top of all this, in my internship I have been developing an Intro to Social Media class for the staff here and we set a date for it and the class is already full and there are requests for more. That is a little intimidating. I have three weeks to tweak it, make it good and make it valuable.

Where should I look for jobs? Maybe I should take that class...

No comments: